HCS 2019-2020 SEASON STARTS TOMORROW!
FIRST REHEARSAL IS AUG. 5, 2019, 7:00PM AT FOUNDRY UMC!
Please arrive early and come to the Parlor room in the front of the building (please park in the rear parking lot). Doors open at 6:30PM. We will have stations set up for:
- Attendance sign-in
- Score sign-out
- Membership Dues Payment: cash / checks / credit cards
- Last chance to register for 20191-2020 season
- CD Purchasing
- New female member dress / jewelry ordering
Take a minute to meet our new members, and catch up with folks you haven’t seen in a while. Be in your seat and ready to sing on the downbeat of 7:10PM!
NEW HCS Website!
New Member Auditions for 2019-2020 Season – Last Chance!
Chamber Choir Auditions for 2019-2020 Season
This group starts fresh at the start of every new season. All existing members re-audition, along with any other active HCS singers wishing to try out. To see details and select a time slot, access the Sign-Up Genius, where you’ll also choose a Messiah chorus to prepare. Auditions will be held on: Wednesday, 8/7/19 & Thursday, 8/8/19
Concert Rehearsal Resources
- HCS Volunteer Coordinator – This individual will work with the officers of the Board of Directors to identify the need for volunteers to execute the various programs and initiatives set each year. With some assistance from the responsible officer, this person will inspire, recruit, manage and report all volunteer activities to the BOD at their monthly meetings. This is a newly-formed position, and the successful candidate will have great autonomy to develop the breadth and scope of this position. The position reports directly to President of the Board.
- CD/Merchandise Sales Manager – This individual will be responsible merchandise and CD/DVD sales, inventory, management of pre-sale orders, and reporting inventory needs to the President at the monthly BOD meetings. This individual, preferably, would be a non-singer and available at every concert (before and after) to sell HCS merchandise. This position involves handling cash, check, and credit card transactions, and appropriate accounting for cash collected. The position reports directly to President of the Board, or his designee. Multiple persons interested in this position can share responsibilities, as approved by the managing BOD representative.
- HCS Concert Attire Manager – 🎉Congratulations to Aimeé Marté (A2) for volunteering for this vital position. Please visit her station Monday evening with any questions you may have. You can also email at [email protected]