SEPT. 16, 2019, 7:00PM AT FOUNDRY UMC
It’s crunch-time, folks! 19 days ’til show time!
Sopranos had a great time rehearsing their music together last week. Thank you, Beth for co-hosting with me at my house and hosting Friday at your house. Our deepest gratitude goes out to Mary Kay Buehler for accompanying us! We got a lot of work done. I hope everyone has been working hard on their own (or in groups) to make a this a gorgeous concert. It’s not too late to plan your own sectional social.
Did you know?
Member Dashboard has a wealth of knowledge that you can bookmark any element to take you directly where you go the most. Here’s what you can find on the Dashboard:
- Top left has the latest announcements.
- Top right has the Quick Links including the latest rehearsal schedule.
- The concert countdown clock, the Google Calendar (sync-able)
- *NEW Feature* Ticket sales counter!! Will you commit to selling 5 tickets to your family, friends, and fans for this concert? Highest ticket sales per section win a prize!
- Further down, Concert Resources, Member Resources, and Marketing Resources
- Further still, Key Contacts and Volunteer Opportunities
- *Coming Soon* Dashboard suggestion box.
Message from the Box Office
SEASON TICKET 10% DISCOUNT AVAILABLE NOW & EARLY BIRD PRICING FOR PSALMFEST!
In an effort to improve our efficiency and professional image this year, we are switching to TicketSpice, an online-based ticketing system. No more hard-copy distribution/collection of tickets!
The ticket page for the Psalmfest concert will also be live later this week and we’ll provide more info then. Until then, we are encouraging everyone to have friends and family purchase either a season ticket or a “Pick 4” ticket for the year, which allows them to purchase any four of our concerts at a significant discount. Season Tickets and “Pick 4” Tickets will only be available until our first concert on October 5, 2019. After that time, tickets will only be available for each concert individually.
Although we have a system for on-site ticket sales as well as non-online sales, buying online is HIGHLY preferred! Each concert will have an “Early Bird” discount where tickets will be the same price as they were last year, but please note prices will be raised by $5 when we are within two weeks of the concert (which includes at the door.) Please encourage family and friends to purchase tickets early!!! And be sure they use your name on the ticket form so you receive “credit” for sales.
Questions can be directed to [email protected] Thanks in advance for your patience and support as we adjust to the new system!
Thank you – Your HCS Ticket Team
Donor Appeal – Employer Matching and Volunteer Grants
Last year we were able to increase our fund raising success by our members and BOD by tapping into their employer’s matching donation program. It works like this: a personal donation of $100 can be matched by your employer with another $100. Of course there is some paper work and I can help you with that. Some companies also contribute when an employee reports volunteer hours with a non-profit. This is an easy way for YOU to contribute to HCS.
Please check with your employer to learn if they have similar programs. We would truly appreciate your help. Let me know how I can help in this endeavor. I appreciate you and continue to marvel at your talents. Feel free to email me at [email protected] with any questions.
VP, Financial Development
Advertising in the Concert Program
Advertising deadline is Sept. 20th! Questions? Email [email protected]
To review pricing, visit this link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwloRAgEx5D0bWhRNjNvcUE5d3NxMTUySWo1TUdJcEtrZ25n/view?usp=sharing.
- CD/Merchandise Sales Manager – This individual will be responsible merchandise and CD/DVD sales, inventory, management of pre-sale orders, and reporting inventory needs to the President at the monthly BOD meetings. This individual, preferably, would be a non-singer and available at every concert (before and after) to sell HCS merchandise*. This position involves handling money, check, and credit card transactions, and appropriate accounting for cash collected. The position reports directly to President of the Board, or his designee. Multiple persons interested in this position can share responsibilities, as approved by the managing BOD representative.
- *Concert Night Sales Post filled by David Seifert, husband of Leslieanne Seifert (A1) – Thank you, David and Leslieanne for stepping up!!
- ** Filled ** Box Office Manager – Thank you Nicki Fudge (A1) for taking on this position! You can email her directly with any ticketing questions at [email protected]