We had a great rehearsal Monday night! Let’s keep the energy going. I need to remind you all of a few things over the next few days. Please read the full bulletin below.
1. THURSDAY 5/16 – CHOIR REHEARSAL @ 7:00PM – 10:00PM – SANCTUARY , SATURDAY, 5/18, CALL TIME 6:00PM – SANCTUARY
2. HCS Box Office – VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE
3. New Member Auditions for 2019-2020 Season
4. Annual Member Meeting and Pot Luck Dinner – May 20th, 6:30PM
5. Chamber Choir Reminder
- Please review the weekly rehearsal agenda and be prepared accordingly.
- PLEASE NOTE CHOIR REHEARSAL WILL BEGIN AT 7PM FOR ALL REMAINING REHEARSALS
Flyer for Requiem for the Living is attached below! It’s really there this time. There are still some left for the taking. Check next to the sign-in sheets.
NOTE FROM THE BOX OFFICE – VERY IMPORTANT!!!
PLEASE SHARE 📲our concert and the link below to our ticket sales on all social media 😃! Currently, the ticket sales for this concert are very low for what will be an extraordinary musical experience. Kevin is extremely happy with the gorgeous music everyone is making. Many more people need to know about and COME to this concert! Please can you help?
Comp – 74 TOTAL TICKETS: 165 – Let’s double this number!!
2) “LAST CHANCE” ticket turn-in is Thursday, May 16, from 6:45 – 7pm. Anything turned in after 7pm goes in the collection box.
3) WILL CALL: Please make sure to get all your will call tickets handed in to Lori by Thursday at the end of rehearsal.
4) *ALERT* Please do not turn in money, tickets or will call on Saturday, before the concert. This adds unnecessary extra pressure to the box office volunteers and slows processing of concert night patron transactions! Thank you in advance for helping things run as smoothly as possible!
5) NEED EXTRA TICKETS? Extra tickets are available – see LORI at rehearsal, or preferably email ahead of time [email protected]
6) ONLINE DISCOUNT CODES: 15% for alumni with code “Alumni” and 10% discount with code “Alive” (this can be given out to family and friends).
Automatic 10% discount for group sales – no code needed
7) Sell tickets to Requiem For The Living!
Here’s the link for buying tickets online: https://hcs.yapsody.com/
8) FREE TICKETS !! HCS is offering 2 free tickets to all 🏫secular and ⛪religious choir directors. Please contact Chad Searcy or Lori Seelhoff for more information. They can be reached at [email protected] or [email protected].
And thank you all for continuing to sell tickets – keep up the good work!
Annual Member Meeting and Pot Luck Dinner!
Mark your calendars to attend and bring a dish to our annual member meeting, Monday, May 20th, at 6:30-9PM, at The Foundry UMC, in the Parlor.
Please pray for – … those among us, our friends and family who struggle with health of mind, body, and spirit; finances and finding employment, for the continued health (and recovery) of all our members and volunteers, for an increase in membership, and for the success of our final concerts of the season – musically and financially!
HCS Music Librarians need volunteers to help erase pencil markings from ‘Requiem For The Living’ scores. We will meet on Wed, May 22 @ 11:00 AM in the classroom adjacent to Choir room – bring your erasers and join the fun.
Please contact Katie at [email protected].
LOOKING AHEAD TO 2019-2020 SEASON – HCS HOLDS *NEW* MEMBER AUDITIONS
Do you know someone you would like to invite to sing with us? Please let them know that we will be holding auditions for the 2019-2020 season on Thursday, May 23, 2019, 6:30–9:00 pm @ Foundry UMC.
This sign-up genius link is open now:
Please get the word out. All potential candidates can contact our Audition Chair, Ms. Penny Nelson, with questions at [email protected].
HCS Chamber Choir
SCORE PICKUP: HCS CC please sign-out your scores for Sounds of Water from Katie Green prior to rehearsal or at the break on Thursday night.
Rehearsal #1: May 28 – 7PM – 10PM, FUMC Choir Room
See you Thursday night!